Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

My Desk Produces Paper (1.10.11)

My desk tends to produce paper. There must be some scientific marvel at work here: I clear my desk. Go to lunch. Return and miraculously, there is a pile of paper there waiting or me!


It is only Monday. By Friday, this pile will inevitably grow much larger.

Sometimes these magical appearances reoccure before I am able to eliminate the previous pile, eventually creating a veritable mountain of paper to go through. Can you say frustrating? Over the next few months I am embarking on an experiment to handle all paper that comes to my desk as follows:
Categorize it
Organize it's importance
Assign a day of the week to handle it
File it by the day it is to be done

Think this will work? Cross your fingers and knock on wood with me.

2 comments:

  1. it will work! and i promise not to add to it- i've got my own problem going on in "the office"
    pic to follow ;)

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you put the newspapers and advertisings (?) aside, it would look already better, lol !
    If you have time have a look on my 7 weeks old grandson (poor thing)

    ReplyDelete