Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Here we go again...

When you are young, time seems to drag. It seemed to take eons for a week to pass let alone an entire three month semester.

The Spring Semester is once again upon us in Academia Land and it seems that month of reprieve turned out only to be about 3 days long. I had wanted to get 2 books read over that break and I only finished about half of one book and one third of the other. So much for productivity!

But time marches on and the semester begins regardless of my unfulfilled goals. I'll be completing another three classes this semester, but they are a bit more staggered so perhaps I won't go through another month where I bathe once per week, only eat take-out, and sleep for 4 hours per night...

OK, ok. I never lost sleep. I refuse to lose sleep. I'll give up anything else, but I love my rest and nothing will deprive me of it.

Classes for the Spring Semester:
LIS 512 - Mixed Medium class on Library Information Organization
LIS 618 - Online Searching and Retrieval
LIS 901 - Library Fundraising @ NYU's Bobst Library

(I had wanted Legal Sources and Services instead, but it was canceled much to my chagrin.)

No comments:

Post a Comment