Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Mom Knows Best

How often do we say, "Mom you don't know!" Well, guess what, 90% of the time, Mom does know best!

Or at least when it comes to cooking, and health topics. Last year when she sent me an array of pots and pans from Todd English, I thought she was sending a hidden message that I need to learn to cook. (I felt my cooking skills were ok... not stellar, but good enough for my age).

How embarrasing to receive cookware for Christmas! Well guess what?

I was wrong! This is one of the best gifts I have ever gotten at Christmas! It's right up there with my eReader, diamond and emerald cocktail ring, Creepy Crawler Oven, and Bob Mackie Barbie Doll.

I used at least one of these pots/pans evey day for the past year. And guess what? They do not need to be scrubbed! While still hot, you only need to wipe it with a paper towel or soft cloth. Then when the pot has cooled, wash it with a mild soap and sponge and leave to dry.

Cheers to Mom! You do know best afterall!

No comments:

Post a Comment