Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

24-7-365 (1.6.2011)

Being that it's now break between semesters--proverbially called winter break--I should be able to relax and regroup. How confused I am by this thought! I am still equally busy and my To-Do List is equally large and growing daily.


In a moment of curiousity. I did some math and calculated that in order to keep up with my growing list, I would need an extra 3.5 hours in the day. I broke it down as follows:

7 hours of sleep (minimum with 8 preferred)
8 hours of work at the office
1.5 hours of yoga
3 hours eating
1.5 hours traveling to and from work
1 hour of cleaning
2 hours of reading/writing/sketching/thinking/researching/planning
1.5 hours of household tasks
2 hours of writing

But to be honest, if I had that extra time, I'd still fill it and ask for more activities. Perhaps the secret is to do the best with the tools--or hours--at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment