Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mission Organization Take 2! 1.15.2011

The last time I attempted this, I wound up on the couch feeling as tough I was a stepped-on gummy bear. This weekend, I felt up to climing step-stools and packing dozens of fine bubble-wrapped bone china tea sets into boxes. The sets ranged in size from 3 person to 10 person. Most were from either England or Germany/Bavaria. One even came with a full plate set with desert bowls and dinner plates.




No joking, it took from 10am till 3pm to wrap, label and pack 6 tea sets. The last 2 hours were spent reorganizing the Christmas dinnerware and tea set, Polish glassware dinner set, and my Bavarian china tea set. My grandmother loved this glassware set and used it every Christmas and New Year's.

Enough was enough! Time to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment